Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pet Peeve

I have a few pet peeves. One of which was tested today. Now, I never claim to be the best at english and usually I'm not one to criticize but SERIOUSLY this bugs me. If when reading this you realize you have these tendencies STOP NOW. 

The words on the following list...
Acrost 
Expecially 
aks
cannidate
excape
excetera
exspecially
miniture
perscription
supposably
lifes

ARE NOT REAL WORDS!!

Now, my professors supposEDly have more schooling and yet they cannot say acrosS to save their liVes! 
My internal reaction to these words. (love you mom!) 







1 comment:

  1. O my goodness!! what about "a whole nother" instead of "another whole" ?? or people here in Idaho always say things like "my hair needs cut" or "this rug needs washed" what happened to the "to be" or the "-ing" ?? haha.

    I miss you Sarah!! like a lot.

    ReplyDelete