Saturday, November 5, 2011

Goodbye Halloween

It's NOVEMBER! Which means that it's time to get fat and jolly, and put away the things that make us scared out of our minds and crying for mama. The Halloween season is over and it was another successful year. Why was it so successful you ask? Allow me to elaborate 
1. I dressed as peter pan. Made the costume myself and it was awesome!
2. Dance parties! Now I'm not a shy dancer but costumes make anyone a little more free from their inhibitions
3. I ran my first half marathon! No you did not read that wrong. I, Sarah Falk, ran a half marathon. Unbelievable? yes. BUT TRUE!
 13.1 miles
in 2:02:14
I have wanted to do this for months but never thought it was possible
 But, with a schedule, support system, and a bit of rash stupidity it happened. 
I am so blessed! 

Peter pan and a cubs fan

Becks and I did it! I wore that medal all day

No comments:

Post a Comment