Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crafty!

I have been blessed with six sister and two sister in laws who are all SUPER creative, crafty, and stylish. A blessing...and a curse!
The problem: I can never keep up with their adorable home decor!
I'm a poor college student! Sometimes i have to choose food before decor. i know. A crime. It's difficult to copy my sisters' stinkin cute styles but I must try...somehow. I have pottery barn taste on a garage sale budget.

UNTIL:
Craft warehouse - the mecca of all things crafty in Beaverton, OR closed their store. I almost cried until I saw the bright yellow 70% off signs and then got quote a bit more cheery! I got a few supplies and started a new, awesome project for way CHEAP!










Before..and AFTER!

Hooks (4): $8
Ribbon: $3
Vinyl: $6
Adorable home decor that will look awesome in our apartment: priceless



1 comment: