Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Don't even worry. I'm alive

Why is it that the moment I have something AWESOME to blog about...I drop the ball? Seriously the moment my life got interesting I stopped blogging. lame. BUT never fear my few followers. My life has now resumed it's monotony so the world has been set right, I can continue to blog :)

The last month has been...WONDERFUL! I have learned a lot about myself and how great life is! I finished up school for the semester, miraculously doing well in my class even with something (or someone) distracting me every time I should have been studying! oh well, all's well that ends well.

I am now home around my most favorite people in the world: my family. Even though my fam is huge, everyone has LEFT so it's just my parents and me. I get to come home from work and hang out with the coolest people ever (aka my PARENTS!) every night. I'd say that makes for an awesome summer! This week we've been watching a new harry potter movie every night. Midnight premiere here we come! :)

Anyway this is just an update on life and and an apology for my lack of blogging enthusiasm as of late. my bad. Be prepared for a storm of blogging awesomeness soon to come.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I hear you there. life gets interesting and you suddenly stop sharing it xD

    ReplyDelete