Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Painting, painting, and more painting

My summer job this year is working for my grandpa. It's absolutely wonderful! All the same emotions and feel of a paycheck job but with no taxes taken out. ;) The job description mostly consists of outdoor work and frankly more physical labor than I expected but it's all good! For the past few weeks I've been painting the outside of my grandpa's house. All by myself. With a 4 inch wide paint brush...ya it has been quite the project.

Here are some things I've learned while painting:

1. Getting paint out of human hair is really really difficult.
2. Whoever thought of putting violins in pop/hip hop songs is a GENIUS
3. Jason Aldean's song Dirt road anthem...really?! a country rap. So horrible.
4. Taylor swift has a gift. Her lyrics make me cry!
5. Diet coke + winterfresh gum = tastes like dirt
6. Dr. Pepper + winterfresh gum = tastes like cough syrup
7. Moving around 400 pound scaffolding without wheels by yourself is EXHAUSTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment