Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Keep it covered guys!

V-neck tees. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the style!  But no v-neck tee I've ever seen before compares to what I saw today. I was just cruising around campus, going to class when out of nowhere my eyes were assaulted. This guy's neck line was more plunging than anything I would wear at school, at church, or even out on the town! We're talking pectoral man cleavage was revealed. So, here is my message to all you v-neck tee guys who think their too hot to cover your sternums: as much as you might love your pecs/shoulders/shirtless bods please keep them covered for my (and every other girls) sake. It's distracting. And frankly it screams, "Look at me. I know I'm hot." Completely unattractive. 
It looked like this...no joke. Nasty

2 comments:

  1. please tell me you've seen the lonely island skit with ben stiller, when they talk about v-necks. it's gold.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Love it. In fact, my friend put it on my facebook wall in response to this. haha

    ReplyDelete