Monday, May 16, 2011

The Basics

A few key things you MUST know about me before continuing to read this blog:

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Some people may know it as the mormon church. My life revolves around the gospel and I love it so much. I go to a church run university called BYU. Everyday I am immersed in the goodness of this gospel and it brings my such joy. Go to this website for more information http://mormon.org/

This is Betsy, my car. I love every duck taped, paint chipped inch of her. Also, I love Oregon as you can tell from the HUGE Oregon sticker on Betsy's backside. I am from Portland. I will never deny that Portland is weird and full of pot heads and hippies but I love it

1) This is an AMAZING collage I put together on my bedroom wall. I want to show everyone who enters my apartment but there is such a thing as the honor code here at BYU so I decided to post a picture! I love interior decorating. I single handedly decorated my whole apartment (sorry Abby, Rebecca, and Michael...you know it's true!) My favorite place to shop for decorations is DI. It tests my creativity and allows me to make something beautiful out of something seemingly ordinary.
2) The pictures in the collage are of my family. My family means the world to me. I am the youngest of nine kids and our family is constantly growing with brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, nieces and nephews (15 so far!). My siblings are my best friends. I lived with my sister Katie last semester and I miss her everyday...even though she only lives two floors away. I am completely devoted to my family.

I have the best parents in the world! I love them so much.
My mom is my best friend.
My dad is my hero.


1 comment:

  1. YESSS so excited to add you to my blog-stalking list!

    ReplyDelete