Friday, May 20, 2011

Sometimes we do crazy things.

Rebecca: roommate. BFF. BIRTHDAY GIRL! Yes, yesterday was becks' birthday. Let me start by saying this - I LOVE birthdays! Absolutely adore birthdays. Let's break down the day's high points:

1) 12:00:01 am - birthday dance was given to commemorate the day. It was definitely something that should only be seen once/yr :)
2) Balloons and decor fill the apartment...or part of it
3) Mimi's cafe. seriously awesome food and even better company
4) Strawberry jello cake that I made! and BONUS! strawberries were on sale.
5) Midnight showing of Pirate's of the Caribbean with a group of amazing girls!

So all this is great on it's own but to TOP IT OFF, becks and I did something...illegal? no, not illegal...just frowned upon :)
We smuggled her cake into the theater by way of my purse.
The whole cake. Frosted with cool whip and decorated, still in a 9x13 pan.
Yes. In my purse.
AND we brought spoons to eat with the amazing girls mentioned before.
one word...EPIC.

Happy Birthday Becks! I was willing to get arrested for you. Or at least detained by movie theater "Security".
That's how much I love you!



7 comments:

  1. That cake was AMAZING! Top 10 moments of the summer, I'm positive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best movie food smuggle-in ever. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to tell you that, in order to post that comment, I had to type in "weezoff". What does that even mean??

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Sarah. You are hilarious! I love that the whole cake went in your purse. You're a great blog writer! I'm thoroughly entertained. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies. I know it was epic. Alecia, I have officially been sucked into the blogging world! I love it!

    ReplyDelete