Monday, May 16, 2011

Let the blogging begin!

So this one time I made a blog...and then forgot about it. Then my roommate (Michael Ann McKinlay) LEFT! She went off gallivanting in Europe. As it is my dream to go to Europe my newest hobby has been to stalk her travels. So, today as I was looking at her tumblr and living vicariously through her experiences I asked myself....is my life truly interesting enough for a blog? Can it even compare to this? I say YES! I may not be traveling around the world, or have adorable children to post pictures of, or even have mind blowing recipes to share but I do have one thing: My ordinary, sometimes outrageous, everyday life. Yes my friends. I will write about life as a Latter-day saint, 21 year old brace-face nursing student attending Brigham Young University in Provo, UT. Hold on to your hats people, this could get crazy.

Disclaimer: I have never, nor will I ever claim to be good at writing. That being said, while reading this blog do not be too offended by missing commas or all around bad grammar. I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment