Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Purple Flowers

Today I was walking up to class around one (and looking fly I might add!). I was all decked out in my favorite shirt, aka my date shirt and feeling good so I was smiling and saying hi to all the random people I passed on the ramp. Looking back now I can see how I may have seemed like a weird-o but at the time I was being friendly.
So, I go to pass this guy. Never seen him before, don't know him from Adam etc. He stops mid stride, looks at me and starts gesturing to the front of his shirt, obviously trying to find words for his thoughts. I wait patiently for him to say something, all the while smiling encouragingly no matter how weirded out I am. Just when I thought I couldn't bare it anymore he finally blurted out, "Purple flowers"(which were on my shirt). What do you say to that? I proceeded to nod my head and say, "yes...". He then turns around and keeps walking on his way home.
Excuse me...WHAT?!
Was that a pick up line?
a compliment?
a dis?
who knows?! My pathophysiology class has me turning into a hypochondriac so my first thought was that he was suffering from aphasia. Then the explanation I decided to believe was that my beauty was so overwhelming he couldn't form a coherent sentence. :) makes sense ya? Any other theories please feel free to share. I just know he has forever marked my favorite shirt with his memory. Thank you random dude on the ramp for making my life interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment