Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend O' Fun

This may be too much to talk about all at once so lets break it up into days.

Friday (12:00 am)
midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean. aka the 2nd best pirates movie. Reasons being:
- Hot clergyman: sensitive, caring, religious, and buff. A lethal combination
- Killer mermaids: easily the coolest mermaid fight scene I've ever seen.
- Jack Sparrow: The man has swagger

Friday -
-Went Running in the rain: the best thing for a slightly home-sick oregonian
- Girls night! we set up a little bed on my floor, had a picnic and watched transformers. One thing that would improve that movie - cut out Megan Fox

Saturday -
- SUNNY DAY! you know what that means. yes, I did absolutely nothing productive. The day consisted of playing games with my awesome ward and learning some interesting things about people...aka Sian-amy cutting off someone's fingers. SAY WHAT?!
- ate my first J-dawg of the summer with another stellar group of people.

Sunday-
- gave a talk in my church! After flying under the radar for 5 years i figured it was my time but it was still nerve racking. BUT it's over now and I didn't puke, pass out, or ramble incoherently so I'd say it was a success.
- Taught Rebecca how to longboard. Basically, she's pro now. Anyone else want to learn?
- Attended a dating fireside. Learned about being "Squishy in all the right places" (thank you brother Hagland)

So, to sum it all up: I am so lucky. I am surrounded by the most amazing people everyday. Could life get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment